Wednesday, August 03, 2005

End of Day 5: Coding

Well, at least I started looking at the code aspect of this project. Once you get into it it always looks better and less daunting. My motto or is it moto? is that "i'm not smart enough to think of something that hasn't been thought of before" so far in my career it's been true. even if i'm the first one people have done very similar things that you don't need to re-invent the wheel.

conversion code part 1 of 3


I think i missed a call from punjab today regarding this project...i left my phone at home...ohh well...jo likhya so hona...usually i don't buy that saying.

I created a new blog from Unicode Gurmukhi, i'll see how it looks from windows 2000 tomorrow.

Well it's late and have to get up in 6 hours...and the little one is teething...:(...which translates to 4 good hours of sleep for us.

Sat Sri Akal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home