Friday, August 12, 2005

Day 14: Lot to do

Sat Nam!
Here's my todo list for this weekend:
  • Call Dr. Lehal
  • Call Amanpreet
  • Build the server that will host this app(for development phase at least)...so far I was hosting the SQL Server and Apache/IIS servers on my old laptop but it's not working out...that machine's had better days
  • Install mySql, Oracle, Apache, IIS, Java 2, CF MX, PhP Nuke
  • Send my schema to Gurpreet Singh (problem's been exporting the schema from my laptop)...i may just have him over he lives a mile from my house

Also, I'm going to be super duper busy next week with my work...so i'm most likely not going to be working on this project. i have to finish a project by the end of fiscal year...so i'm going to be in a daze for the next month or so...

I forgot to mention that Dr. Lehal told me something interesting that he HAD done the dictionary and it WAS online but when he left his previous job, the dictionary went off line too. that's so sad. it would be nice if i could take a year's sabatical to go work in Punjab....:(

Sat Nam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home