Saturday, August 06, 2005

OOOOOOOOPPPPSSSS!!!!I'm so stupid!!!

The person that I was "talking to" was DR. LEHAL!!! of PUNJAB UNIVERSITY!! I totally didn't make the connection until someone else mentioned his name on one of the forums. DOH!!!!! i'm an idiot. what a guy though! my heart always fills up with joy whenever i meet a successful Sikh. i was so happy to see that article about those kids that won that NASA competition that I mass emailed it to everyone at work. it's so cool!

anyways i'm working hard on this project today...and i have to go now to put some air in my wife's car. :( and i need to go buy a mother board for my sweet machine (that's probably where this project will be hosted).

I'll post some websites that are being run in Punjab by Sikhs...please contribute to them...as you know $5 is 250 over there.

see you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home