Friday, August 05, 2005

News for this project

Sat Nam!!!
I finally recieved a reply from Punjab from the people who're trying to do the exact same thing as we are (minus the collection tool, which I still think is a great idea and hopefully will be utilized by many).

I'm going to offer my help on their project and ask what they can do to help us (i'm going to call Gurpreet Singh today and see if he can take over one of the sections (db/sql, web design, coding(in c#)) at the same time I'll continue to work on ours here.

So: language C# (maybe some CF/PHP on the front end)
Database: SQL Server
IDE: Dreamweaver for just the web templates and design and that Microsoft .Net thing(for C#)
Adobe Photoshop for the graphics


ohh yeah i forgot to mention that so far this is going to be a c# effort because I couldn't find much in java. I'm a fan of java but if c# is going to save us time then so be it. i don't hate Gates that much!

for some reason it always takes 2-3 days for people to respond from india...don't know why that is.

Sat Nam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home